Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!Pm84fAHH6M
[18 / 0 / ?]

[1202473465] lol Japan

!Pm84fAHH6M No.20328 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hay guys. I'm currently in Tokyo. In a Manga/Net cafe, because the stupid JR girl booked me on the wrong train and I got here too late to check into my hotel. This is simultaneously awesome and gay... but at least it's better than being on the street.

At least tomorrow I can check in, and then head to Roppongi to go chick hunting...

This Manboo place is pretty cool though. 6 hours stay for 10 bux, and I've got my own little office with a PC, a PS2, and the world's most comfortable chair. Seriously, I want to buy this chair, it's badass. Softer than a mattress, and reclines almost flat.

I bought a shitload of stuff in Akiba the other day, pics will come tomorrow (hopefully) when I can use my own PC. I'm pissed as fuck, though... I lost the Kaiji ashtray I bought, good thing it was only 7 bucks and I can get another at Animate pretty easily. Bunch of doujins, too, including the best Fate/Stay doujin I've ever encountered. Saber, lowleg panties with super-short maid dress, awesome art, great sex scene flow. I can't wait to scan it.