Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[9 / 0 / ?]

[1394345026] Garfield Vs Ragyo

No.95526 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Garfield: The savior of the earth!
Garfield was relax in swimming pool, enjoying his lasagna with his bare manly hands.
“This is best lasagna ever.” Garfield declared in an approving voice.
Suddenly, a loud cackling voice can be heard through the radio, and sounded like old woman.
“Hello, ladies and gentlemen, this is kiryuin ragyo speaking.” Garfield rose up from his floaty chair and listened to this shocking and terrible news. “As you know, I plan on taking over the world with my new clothing line, and you will all be enslaved to me and my rule. Resist is futile. Also, I plan to get rid of lasagna in my new world order. Pasta is so fattening.” She laughed and the radio transmission was off.
“WHAT.” Garfield stood up in rage. “THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS.” He flexed his might muscles and growled. “I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS FOOLISHNESS.” He stood up and jumped from his chair and towards the railing. “FEAR NOT, WORLD. I WILL STOP THIS EVIL TYRANT.”
Jon ran out to the pool and shouted. “Here, Garfield. Take this jetpack.” He chucked the jetpack and Garfield caught it and donned it on, clenching the straps as the jets roared to life, sending him into the sky, carrying his mighty form to the place where the great evil resided…

Meanwhile, Ragyo was holding Satsuki and Ryuuko, her daughters, in captivity.
“Let us go, mother.” Satsuki shouted. “You cannot keep us here. Someone will rescue us.”
“Damn right. Garfield won’t stand for this.” Ryuuko hissed. “He will beat you with his manliness and muscles.”
“Foolish girls. Do you really think that he will save you? Hahahahaha.” Ragyo laughed as she placed a hand over her mouth, laughing like evil noblewoman. “Not even he can stand up to my beloved elite.”
“YOU LIE.” Satsuki yelled with anger and denial.
“I never lie. Soon, Garfield will accept defeat, and I will rule him, as well as the world. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Ragyo grinned and turned to the window. “Come and get me, Garfield. I will be waiting.”
“Garfield, please… Save us.” Ryuuko whispered in sadness and hope.

Meanwhile, Garfield was flying through the air in great vigor and justice! His muscles tensed in anticipation as he saw the hideout of the evil Kiryuin Corps. “Just you wait, Rag Woman. I will be there and I will beat you fair.” Garfield boomed as he removed the jetpack and fell to the earth with style and grace.
He made a crater as he landed, because of his powerful and awe-inspiring physique made it possible. “Now, where’s her army? I must have my workout before facing the enemy.”
“GARFIELD.” Satsuki’s underlings ran towards him in happiness. “YOU HAVE COME.”
“Yes, I have. What is the situation.” Garfield frowned with utmost seriousness.
“Garfield, our Lady Satsuki has been imprisoned along with Ryuuko.” Sanageyama bowed down with sheer reverence. “I am sorry.”
“No need for apologizes. There is only time for action and I must act with great haste.” Garfield placed a hand on the kneeling boy.
“Lord Garfield, let us help you, as a way to make up for our incompetence.” Gamagoori pleaded.
“No, there is no need. My mighty guns will be enough.” Garfield kissed his manly muscles and posed like a male model.
“Oh, Garfield. You are so brave. I’ll never forget you.” Nonon kissed Garfield, making him feel happy and more focused on saving the world from Ragyo’s evil.
“Don’t worry, my dear. I’ll save your lady and her friend, and we will make the sweetest of live under the full moon.” Garfield’s suave voice was like sweet nothings into Nonon’s ears, as she fainted in his arms, sighing deep with bliss.
“Godspeed, Garfield.” Inumuta saluted.
“I don’t need the speed of God. I need my speed to fight through evil and win the day.” With that, Garfield then ran like wind and whooshed himself towards the hideout of the evil rainbow queen.