Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[251 / 76 / ?]

ID:bzdBBQsC No.409349332 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello, Moot. Seeing as you won't respond to my countless emails, I will post my business proposition here in the hopes that you will read it.

I am fluent in HTML, and want to be a programmer for 4Chan. I can make tables, boxes, paragraphs, and some working links. I understand you only higher talented individuals, which is why it's necessary to inform you that I am a torch juggler. I am a five-time winner of the Alaska Seasonal Juggling Competition (or ASJC) and have honed my skills to perfection. I also understand that you want to hire people with experience, and boy am I chock full of that! I've written two entire sites, each with navigation, and repeatable backgrounds. I understand this is already making me overqualified, but I love 4Chan so much that I feel you guys deserve me.

I'm willing to be paid in plane tickets to visit my pen pal, Yuri. He lives in Holland, and is also an avid torch juggler. If this is not doable, I will also accept Yu-Gi-Oh! card packs.

Thanks for your time, and I will expect an email from you within the next 1-200 business days.

Sincerely,

Ronald Katerkatumi "The Samurai" Jenkins
HTML Coder/Torch Juggler
[email protected]<script type="text/javascript">
/* <![CDATA[ */
(function(){try{var s,a,i,j,r,c,l=document.getElementById("__cf_email__");a=l.className;if(a){s='';r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16);for(j=2;a.length-j;j+=2){c=parseInt(a.substr(j,2),16)^r;s+=String.fromCharCode(c);}s=document.createTextNode(s);l.parentNode.replaceChild(s,l);}}catch(e){}})();
/* ]]> */
</script>

P.S. Attached is a picture of me taking a break from working so hard.