Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[74 / 31 / ?]

ID:rng6B45Q No.411457175 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey fellas! Uh, my friends told me this was a neato site that would love this cool joke I just came up with. They said you were real swell guys and that you love jokes and all and well… I thought that was just the best darn news I heard all day! So anyways, here’s my joke. I hope you like it.

Uh, okay. So a family walks into a talent agency. It’s a mom, dad, a son, daughter, and their little dog. Uh, and so the dad tells the talent agent, “Gee whiz Mr. Talent Agent, uh, if you’d give us a moment of your time, my family has a really super special act that we know you’ll love!” And the mean old talent agent says, “We don’t sign family acts, so get the heck out of my office!” To which the dad replies, all sore and all, “Now listen here mister! We worked really hard of this act and you’re going to watch it boy-howdy! Uh, please?” To which the talent agent finally says, “Alright, just get it over with,” before eating some sort of pills. Uh, I think to make him super interested or something! Yeah…