Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[259 / 60 / ?]

ID:C36lLkzi No.414419734 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>be year eight
>move into new high school
>home schooled through primary school and grew up on vidya
>my friends were the Master Chief and Professor Oak
>never understood why kids cared about shit like flying red balls and hitting red balls with bats
>when they could be saving Earth from the aliens and Russian terrorists instead, like real men
>no friends, as you might expect
>I am the ultimate weirdo
>I don't care, because Neo Cortex sure won't care how weird I am when I'm jumping his face ni
>only kid weirder than me is a tard who is constantly accompanied by tard-guard
>his name is Joel, but everyone calls him Drool- self explanatory
>eventually I see a benefit in him
>approach him as he dribbles his apple juice all down his front one morning as his tard guard attempts to aid him in using a straw
>befriend him
>tard guard comes up to me after school and says that she is very happy that I am nice enough to approach Drool like that
>says that I don't have to if I'm doing it out of pity
>"no, I'm not- I think that we can be friends"
>this is in 05, and in that week my parents got me WoW
>I found it the best- questing and levelling etc
>little did the teacher know that I had possibly found my character- my instrument
>I do some testing the next day
>be with Drool at lunch, his tard guard goes to take a dump
>"okay Joel, listen up- I want you to walk over there and grab that stick. Use the stick to whack Emily Jones in the face- if you do, I'll give you "XP"- you'll go up to level one"
>Drool just smiles and laughs like an idiot. A true noob
>I know that he won't be capable of telling anybody what I told him to do
>I can see that he doesn't understand what I mean in his tard eyes