Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[60 / 13 / ?]

ID:iaFCViTl No.414599869 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello, /b/. I have visited you before. Yes, you behind the monitor. I am here to tell you a true story, of a 15 year old kid that has gone through a slow descent through hell and survived. All of the following events have occurred within the past month or so:

It all started in the Louisiana town of Eunice. The kid was playing on his laptop, scrolling 4chan like he always did. Suddenly, his sister of 13 years joined him in the room, quite teary-eyed. He wondered what was wrong, but he always focused on his laptop. It was the only thing that brought him sanity at this point.

She sat down on the side of his bed. "Can we talk, big bro?" He sighed, putting the laptop to the side so he could focus his attention on his sister. "I have something to tell you, but you have to promise not to tell anyone..."

"Yeah, okay sis. What's up?"

"Did you know... Sam has been molesting me?"

Sam is the kid's stepfather. He wasn't really a bad guy from what he knew, his real name is Mohamed Muftah. Google that if you must, it's a news story.

Anyway, his sister explained that these events have been occurring for two years, ever since the year of 2010. He simply shrugged it off and went back to his laptop. His sister was angry about his silence, about his nonchalant reaction. Secretly, he was enraged beyond words.

His laptop always calmed him down, so a few minutes on it would allow him to plan this situation out. What to do now? Who to call? No, the first thing to do was to contact the police. He knew how his mother would react, and things didn't need to get nasty here.