Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[36 / 11 / ?]

ID:aItTYima No.415231048 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Two guys walk into a bar. They are singing and chanting about a strange ritualistic song that is meant to give you magical and spiritual powers. The first man walks up to the bartender and he says 'excuse me sir but could you move?' The bartender obliges and the man goes to the other man (Boyle) and says I just made that man move.
Boyle thinks that (Randy) has had his chants pay off with some success. So Boyle then assumes that he must have magical powers as well.
Boyle approaches the bartender and the bartender looks at him with a raised eyebrow. Boyle says 'give me a free drink sir.' Randy the bartender then laughs and says 'You've got to be kidding.'
The moral of this story is that bartenders can be influenced by some small requests but they are unlikely to give out free drinks.