Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[351 / 79 / ?]

ID:dDLFrB/u No.417668361 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Embarrassing moments thread.

I know you fuckers have plenty of these so let's hear 'em.

Me first.

>In highschool, lunchtime
>sitting with bros and a few ladies, eating and having a few laughs as usual
>table of niggers, spics and white trash about 10 yards behind me.
>as I'm talking to a friend about some highschool bullshit, something heavy and moist hits me on the back
>stand up what the fucking, not quite sure what just happened
>>someone threw a full 12 inch meatball grinder at me
>it hit my back fully splayed open and the sauce was fucking hot, later I realized it really burned me. Like the equivalent of a bad sunburn.
>look over at table of scum, they start laughing and looking away
>walk over and asked who the fuck threw that
>Laughing, they say they don't know
>not knowing who exactly it was and not wanting to start a fight with the whole table, I begrudgingly shrug it off and walk back to my table
>look like a pussy in front of all my peers, friends, and potential girlfriends.
>talk off shirt, luckily have an undershirt
>whole table saying it was this one nigger and that I should go kick his ass
>do nothing, regret it to this day. I have dreams where I'm faced with the same situation and I exact sweet sweet retribution

Especially because I found out later that day that the girl I was courting at my lunch table sucked that niggers dick at a party the previous weekend.