Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[160 / 38 / ?]

ID:qxc8J1+q No.420305985 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ITT: Potato stories.

I'll go first

>be 16, "peer tutor" aka Potato Guide
>pretty cool gig, fuck around for a period and get credit
>do things like take the potatoes and help them "develop motor skills" by refilling the pop machines (read: slave labor)
>One of the most tatered out potatoes name was chris
>I'm talking seriously tatered out, kid was maybe one or two synapses away from being a different vegetable
>Chris had the most "don't give a fuck about fuck" mentality I've ever seen.
>If he didn't want to do something, it just wasn't gonna fucking happen
>This includes shitting on a toilet. If he was determined to shit his pants by golly he was gonna do it.
>few months pass, Chris trusts me now and he's my potato homie
>He does extremely well with his skoolin's, I recommend that he gets a reward (potatoes love rewards of any kind, it's like christmas, kwanza, rosh hashana, 4th of july, and memorial day rolled into one when Chris gets any sort of reward, you'd give him a legit potato and tell him it was a reward and the kid would go bonkers happy like a cat drowning in catnip)
>One of the teachers mentioned that Chris has a fondness for nintendo games, especially mario
>I think yeah right no way this potato can play mario
>I dig out my old NES from back home, bring it to school (getting credit for playing NES with potatoes is a whole different level of win)

pt two in next post