Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[30 / 9 / ?]

ID:9CIAcWro No.420780972 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey bob, I recently discovered you have a secret aimbot factory under your house and I called the FBI to come over and take care of it. I hope Hayden does not have anything to do with this otherwise there will be lots of people named dick. If you wish to learn more about my favorite stuffed animal named joe just goggle his poogle right on through the subway station. It is a common fact that most people do not know that they don't know about knowing. This involves three steps. Step 1:Pants. Step 2:Remove your glasses from your leg and take a step back and admire what you've built with two bricks and a stoned bird. Step 3:Go blow a rock without a tuba. Step 4:I recently discovered that if you flash colors with Toshiba bar b poo refreshers, it will result in a conclusion that is undeniable, the answer to the worlds six pack of bud. Boy, I love that buddy boy who has learned so many things over the wonderful years of feed Johnson. That young man has encouraged me to smack a few babies with powerful hand sanitizer that involves the fact of life sucking material called the Jonell horse manure.