Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[543 / 128 / ?]

ID:+PoBtjhG No.421331946 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Dear /b/

Last week I was diagnosed with Leukemia. I have only a few more months to live and I want to do something with the time I have left.

I will stay in regular health for about another month and I was thinking. I live in Topeka, Kansas. I am an owner of multiple automatic firearms and police grade flashbang/concussion grenades.

I have lived a very good life in the United States, and I have always had nothing but the greatest sympathy for the men and women who died to protect it.

So, what I feel like I should do, is take a trip to the Westboro Baptist Church during their church-going hours, and do my worst.

I was thinking I could go James Holmes on them. Flashbang them when they least expect it, than go in and open up on them.

I would like to film myself killing the leader of the church on camera execution style. Preferably one of my handguns to the back of his head. And ask him:
"Where's your god now, faggot"
Then pull the trigger.

So 69, 45, 71 decide whether I do it or not.
tl;dr
>Dying of cancer
>Want to kill Westboro Baptist Church
>Numbers decide if I do it or not

Also
>I will most likely not kill myself afterwards. I'll turn myself in.