Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[363 / 138 / ?]

ID:vAb5YCHX No.421790246 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
here is a story for you /b/ its twisted and its sick but its true. am 38 and i was 17 when this story starts. am not going to green text and ruin the story so this is going to be a long read if you take interest

it all started when this girl i liked got drunk and slept with me. i was sober when it happened and she didnt completely start it. i was dancing with her when she turned around and stuck her tongue down my throat. she kissed me for a long ass time then when someone walked in the room she stopped and went to talk to them. i tried to get close to her for the rest of the day but she wouldn't break away from the herd. soon everyone had went home or passed out. i went to see who was still around (being my house) i went to wake them all up and send them to my room and then i came across her laying there on the coach with her coat as a cover. went up to her and kissed her. she woke up but kept her eyes close and kissed me back. i put my hand on her boob and she grabbed it and moved it down to her vag. i stopped kissing her and unzipped my pants and put her hand on my dick. i started to finger her and went to kiss her but she had already started sucking my dick. after a couple of seconds of fingering her i asked if we could have sex. she just nodded and laid back. i could tell that she was way to drunk to remember this or to choose but i took advantage of her knowing that i would never get another chance. so that night i fucked her. (that's not the sick part continued)