Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[510 / 79 / ?]

ID:b4n5F3KI No.421810910 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Not seen one of these in a while. Story time, I shall start.

>be 21
>meet girl with abusive, possessive, cunty boyfriend.
>eventually fuck girl whilst drunk
>girl cuts me off for a year. I hear NOTHING from her.
>One day she calls me and says "anon. can you please come and see me? we really need to talk"
>tells me (over phone) that she got pregnant, had baby, and it is mine but she cut me off because she was scared of her boyfriend
>demand test
>go see her and everythings fine she introduces baby to me. etc etc.
>get swabbed and send it off from her adress because i lived with my grandparents at this point. didn't want them finding out by letter
>next couple of weeks i carry on seeing girl and eventually develop feels for her.
>letter comes back and says the baby is mine
>mixture of rage and happy and scared and wat
>so i step up and move near her (lives 50+ miles away and i don't drive)

6 months and alot of bonding later

>dressing baba and i see the red book (containing birth certificate and medical records in.
>me and her have same blood type. baby doesn't. (at this point i didn't know it wasn't hereditary)
>confront her about it
>bitch breaks down and admits that she had a fake letter made to trap me because she knew her and real abusive baby daddy were ending
>allofmyrage.jpg
>collect things and say i'll be back in a few days
>mfw i dedicate alot of money and time to her and a baby that isnt mine
>mfw i wake up to a text the next day telling me she is leaving me for abusive ex
>mfw i have no face

The end of this story actually happened 2 weeks ago. So naturally i'm still adjusting to life the way it used to be. Lets hear yours, nigger.