Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[53 / 7 / ?]

ID:y7UFjoBD No.421853139 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /b/ I need some help

Me and my sister don't talk anymore and it all started with a night 4 years ago when she had just broken up with her boyfriend. I had always been attracted to my sister, I never cared that it was unnatural or whatever ambiguous moral label "normal people" wanted to slap on the silly taboo. To me my sister was a goddess.

Basically, being young, I would shower with her and I didn't really have any sexual feelings for her at the time because that's how we were raised, but over the course of the next few years, I became increasingly obsessed with my sister. I would stand outside the bathroom door when she showered and touch myself, and once her and my cousin were sitting on my mother's bed in skimpy nightclothes and I stood against the frame of the door and came while talking to them both.

She was the only girl I would ever touch... but she moved out when I was 12. College, etc. I was crushed. The girl I always wanted to fuck more than anything was leaving me. But not all was lost...

About 2 years later, she comes back to live with us after some problems with school. She brings in a friend and they both sleep in the same bed. I'm 14 at the time and they have me sit in the bed with them just cuz. The friend notices me always staring at my sister and she must have said something because my sister confronted me about it.

cont...