Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[539 / 97 / ?]

ID:mH8+mVQ3 No.422405580 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /b/.. I have a little psychological story for you..

>first day of highschool
>have been into psychology & body language since I was young
>girl on the left (pic) is in my class
>INSTANTLY fall in love with her, like 100% one-itis crush.
>decide to not date for a short while like other girls and take a diff. route on this one
>she hasn't yet realised how HOT she actually is and that she can easily play hard to get on everyone
>decide to start some small talk as school ends and she's getting on her bike
>get her to guess what nearby town i'm from
>she guesses right
>say goodbye and as I get home I laugh to myself realising I just got + points with her - she knows my name and noticed me.

This continues for a while until I have a decent rep with her. Other boys like her a lot too -- she's the hottest girl in class.

By this time while looking up psychological tactics and shit like that I found that the loverboy tactic is a great one to keep girls close and yet far away & completely control them..

Anyhow at this time I also read about pupils - how they dilate when someone's horny and more body language 'tells' that are easily spotted. (lights out to activate horny mode etc.)

>after becoming closer to her I invite her over to my house in the evening, my parents aren't there -- both at work.
>"So what do you want to do, watch a movie together?"
>"Yeah, sounds good!"
>I pick a sobby romantic movie

Anyway.. Should I keep going?