Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[93 / 18 / ?]

ID:wGA5e9+j No.423693464 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/b/ I never thought this would happen to me.

Yesterday my sister and I played badminton on the new court in our backyard. It's been so hot here recently that it made us pretty sweaty. After about half an hour we had to quit. We went inside to cool off in the shower.

My dad is doing renovations on the communal bathroom upstairs and we're not allowed in the master bedroom or its bathroom. So we had to take turns in the bathroom downstairs. It's just off the kitchen, in the main hallway.

My sister ran in and slammed the door shut and locked it before I could come in. I banged on the door and told her to let me have first turn since I'm oldest. But she said she wouldn't. She turned on the water and ignored me. I was pretty mad. But then I heard her call out, telling me to come in. I've never seen my sister naked. I asked if she was dressed and she said yes. The door was unlocked so I went in.