Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[196 / 64 / ?]

ID:vhLr8AFU No.423876443 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright gents, here's some OC.
THis was not created by me, only compiled. I do not take nor do I want any fucking credit for this.

Now for some backstory:
Craig was a mentally handicapped boy in my high school. He had multiple personalities, and the only reason he went to a public school is because every time he threw a fit and was punished, his parents threatened to sue the school. He absolutely adored semi-trucks and hurricanes.

I first met him on his first day at our school. He was sitting across from a friend of mine talking to her early in the morning, so I assumed he was her sister. Long story short, he would ALWAYS talk to me about semis and hurricanes (even the theoretical cat. 6). He would not leave my side for as long as he could. Really annoying but mildly humorous. I never saw this journal I am about to post leave his possession. He was known to feverishly scream at anybody who touched his journal

Anyway, 2 years of knowing him, this kid was fucking insane.

So, here we go.
Here's a pic of the journal and a timestamp.