Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[542 / 56 / ?]

ID:Wz9RTmyF No.424058310 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Well /b/ I recently came across the print screen of some dude posting about his mother and his sister and how his sister stole then destroyed his laptop that he paid for and all kind of silly shit and that his mother was just as bad if not worse than the sister so anyways those posts inspired me to post some of the things my mother and sister have done. So let us begin

> Be 15 and have girlfriend we're having sex regularly so I have condoms hidden in my room just to avoid any drama from my mom since she's a bit of a nut.
>One day I come home and my Mom asks me to come in the living room and have a chat with her.
> Go in the living room and she's sitting in a chair holding the condoms I had hid in my roon. Note they were hidden and there was no reason for them have been in her hands.
> She glares at me with pure anger and screams at me "What are these!?" I reply "Condoms, You knew that right?" Saying that that just pisses her off.
> She says she has no idea why those should be in my room and I replied "Well if you must know I have been having sex with my girlfriend and want to use protection, I thought you would be proud I'm not an idiot" At this point she has no idea what to say and is about to blow her anus out of anger and then she blurts out "If your sister ever finds something like this in your room again I am calling the cops" and she stormed out.
>I just stand there for a minute trying not to laugh then I think about my sister who always goes through my things when I asked her to stay out of my room more times than I can count hence why the condoms were hidden.
>Later that night she took my phone away for a month so I couldn't schedule booty calls as she put it.