Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[49 / 7 / ?]

ID:8DssFzAp No.424957317 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi /b/,

I’m drunk and I wanna share my story. I feel like a stranger in my own house. I fucking hate my family. They don’t seem to care about how talented I am. I don’t think of them as my relatives, they are just 4 people I have to share a house with, they are the usual family, Christians and whatsoever; I’m the black sheep, I don’t want to get involved in their shit. Occasionally they bring some pets home, the only ones that I like.

So, the youngest one, a boy (I’m not calling him “my brother”), is a damn idiot. He is one of those WoW nerds, with his nerd glasses and his stupid (and even nerder) friends. He is in high school and he only had one gf, a huge landwhale. I’ll admit I kinda liked her, tho.

HIS sister is in college, even though she still lives with “us”. She’s a feminist, if she hadn’t that stoner as a bf she’d look like a lesbian. She gets involved in stupid activistical activities supporting women and foreign students.

THEIR mom, the typical ex prom queen. She’s talented in nothing, a brainless idiot. The only thing she does is worsening my opinion about women. Of course she’s a housewife.

And then him, the big guy, the “cool father”. A
HUGE douchebag. He’s some patriotic policeman, always thinking about the greatness of his nation (there’s flag in our garden, damn it). He always brings his gun around.

And then it’s me. The misunderstood genius.
I could’ve done something great but they won’t let me do anything, always putting me down. I’d be a perfect bartender, in fact I make great cocktails but I spend my time drinking, watching tv and dressing up. I don’t feel like I belong to this world.

Sorry for any mistake, English is not really my native language.

PS: I’m writing from my attic, since I don’t have a normal bedroom as every member of my “family” does.

Roger