Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[147 / 106 / ?]

ID:79/IqedL No.424994981 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /b/. Time for a Thursday afternoon undressing thread.

I ask that you PLEASE read the guidelines before requesting an image.

Guidelines:
>X-Rays - Should be thin clothing with no bra underneath. Save me the effort of telling you I can't do it and look for bra straps and outlines before posting. I cannot x-ray through bikinis or prom dresses, so don't even try unless that shit is already see-through.
>Bubbling, Nude Bubbling, and Full nudes - Need to be in a swimsuit, the smaller the amount of fabric the better.
>***Note on full nudes: They take much longer than anything else, and I will only do them if submissions are slow or if the girl is very good looking, if you are really desperate for a full-nude, email me***

Remember, bigger pics are better for all of these!

DO NOT post a picture and say "do this", "please OP", "show me her tits", or anything else that is not a SPECIFIC request, or I will redirect you to OP.

Alright, now that we've dispensed with the formalities, let's get to taking your ex's/sisters/crush's clothes off :) Remember to post what you'd like done alongside your image.

When I leave, you can forward any unanswered requests to my email: scramjetson1 at gmail

pic related - it's some of my previous work