Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[337 / 71 / ?]

ID:d4Rh1ftQ No.425048842 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My life for the past few years has been a roller-coaster of shit /b/ and I thought I’d share it

I got out of prison a year ago. It was only a 3 month sentence and I know there are /b/tards that have gone in longer but it was the most hellish experience I have ever endured. The person who sent me there was the hell-spawn I know as my ex-girlfriend. She was crazy possessive. The kind of girl that texts you every five minutes wondering where you are. I can’t tell you how many times she would barge in on me at work if I didn’t respond to her every beck and call. I worked at an Enterprise rent-a-car at the time and when I saw her approaching outside my window my heart would drop. The office was very quiet so when she stormed in it was the loudest, most uncomfortable thing you could ever witness. She would rip me away from clients and damn near got me fired on more than several occasions. Luckily my boss was also a good friend but towards the end he told me the next time she came in would be my last day at the office. I have no idea why I stayed with this girl for as long as I did. Obviously, I didn’t know she was a psycho. You never do until you neck deep. When we first got together I really thought it was love. The first 2 months were magical. But shit turned sour quick. I only stayed with her in hopes that I could rekindle what we used to have. I was a fucking idiot.

(cont.)