Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[526 / 116 / ?]

ID:JDG8GPXk No.425302765 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So listen to this scary ass shit that happened to me. This is a long story but I'll start with the first part. I drove to my friend’s place in Kentucky to hang out with him, driving from Tennessee. We were friends when we were younger but he acted really fucking weird when I came up to see him. He was never involved in any kind of religious bullshit before and he basically preached to me the whole time. Not normal Christian stuff but a lot of mumbo jumbo that I didn't even really get. It was so bad that I ended up leaving a day earlier than planned. He seemed really pissed because he wanted me to do something with him the next night and he wouldn't say what. On my way drive back to Johnson City, it was about eight at night when this happened. I went to get gas right after I left his house and I managed to get turned around somewhere using the stupid directions he gave me and was buttfuck lost and I didn’t have GPS.