Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[190 / 33 / ?]

ID:w/L+qMg0 No.425335398 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sup /b/ got something serious here.

Did any of you ever tried doing some "thief" like shit, I mean, if you've played all the sneaking types of games like Splinter Cell etc you know wot I mean. Dress black, wear hoodie, hide in the shadows and try to sneak somewhere?

I did some shit like this in the past just for fun, but was recently considering doing some moar as it's freaking awesome (great amount of adrenaline).

So far I've managed to get into an electricity plant in my town and to a quite guarded construction plant (had to run away from the dogs thou). I'm not into stealing anything, rather trying if it's possible to stay invisible etc.

My current issues are:
> lockipicking
does any of you have any tips on that? some universal bumpkeys or electric lockpicks like the one from fallout (I saw some of them in the past somewhere in web but couldn't never again trace them)
>alarm systems, cameras
Are there ANY simple ways of disabling the system etc?
>DOGS
any tips on how to deal with them (when attacked), how to stay undetected??

Srsly guys I'm not kidding with this shit, does any of you have any sort of information, e-books, websites where anything related to the topic can be found?

Pic very much related