Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[221 / 35 / ?]

ID:fzLkvF0O No.425384064 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So /b/, I came home yesterday from being out of town. I wasn't supposed to be back for at least a week. I live with my girlfriend and she usually doesn't leave the house during the day, kind of antisocial. So, when I got home and she wasn't there, I was kind of confused but not really worried. I didn't call her because I was going to surprise her. She hadn’t come home by dark so I started to legit worry, not suspect her of anything, just worried. I called her twice and she didn't answer either time. I decided I would try to drive around and she where she was and surprise her there, still not suspecting anything. My first was her job, thinking maybe she picked up an extra shift, nope, she wasn't there. My next guess was only close friend's house. I drove by and no cars were there. Strike two. So, I decided she was either out shopping or doing some other chore or hanging out with the stare walkers, as I call them.