Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[292 / 109 / ?]

ID:e6zvACM0 No.425955457 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /b/ I am bored so I am going to tell you my story. It is full of heartache and overcoming shit. Also I figure maybe someday I will look back on this text document and remember how I felt, and maybe my girlfriend will want to read it to know more about me.

Maybe some will find it inspiring, some will think I am a bitch, some won't care, some will proably hate me, even some might find it arousing, and of course some will think I am outright lying.
I promise you there will be no belair, dinosaurs, or anything like that in this story, I am not suicidal I am happy with my life.

All the names will be changed to protect their identities.

I got the idea to do this because I worked at a mill where I stood in one place and pushed wood into a machine, super monotonous, so to entertain myself I told my story of relationships in my head. This is that story. It starts when I was 15.
sorry if it seems a little off, it has been about 5 years.

>Be 15
>moved to large town from a small town where there were 45 kids in my entire class.
>First time in big school, saw two attractive girls when I first walked in
>amazed by this considering in my old town there were maybe 3 attractive girls there.