Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[304 / 73 / ?]

ID:TZ8Pk2AF No.426127108 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
sup /b/

So I had a revelation today that I thought I might share with you. To be honest, I am not entirely sure what to make of this and am hoping for some input.

Apparently, I was a creepy motherfucker when I was approximately 5 years old. Let me explain:

It started when I saw some Disney cartoon where some evil person imagines Goofy being baked in an oven, and comes out looking like a cooked turkey with Goofy's head whereas the head would normally, obviously, be cut off. I had completely forgotten about this until today, when I remembered it out of the blue.

This is the odd part; this scene inspired a series of dreams, over maybe the next couple of months, where every night I would imagine a large factory-type building with conveyor belts moving hundreds of clones of four girls from my class at the time (I still remember their faces, though not their names). These girls were trussed up, lying on their stomachs with their legs pulled up behind them and their wrists tied to their ankles, essentially hogtied. I also remember they all had small smiles on their faces and that even though one of them always wore pigtails or a ponytail and other did sometimes, their hair was always down in these dreams.

The conveyor belts carried these girls into large ovens, one at a time, that the belts passed right through. The ovens were large inside, but still only one girl was carried on the suspended conveyor belt through the oven, and she would gradually turned into a cooked turkey, like the one Goofy had become in the cartoon. The conveyor belts then carried them into a large rack where they would all be stored. I got a feeling of contentment from this, but obviously no sexual excitement as I was five. I didn't eat them or anything, they were just stored there.

Gradually all of this passed out of my mind until I remembered it today.

WHAT THE FUCK
pic somewhat related