Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[430 / 106 / ?]

ID:T/0Yj9q1 No.427646590 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
LET'S GET ANON DRUNK

>Ok /b/, here's the deal..
>I haven't been drunk for about 6 months now, which is unusual for a 23 year old living in the centre of London.
>I'm about 6ft, 12st, "average" body (no obvious muscle, fat or bones).
>Here, I have a bottle of some of the nastiest (only) schnapps I've ever had. A gift from Austria.
>In order for me to shoot this tongue-rape, you must provide me with timestamps of select chosen items.
>For each timestamp I receive, I will send back a new photo of the bottle after pouring a shot.
>Yes, it's quite easy to call bullshit on this, I'll also take a picture of my reddening eyes every 3 shots.
>That's the best I can do for proof but I have absolutely nothing better to do today so I do actually want to get shitfaced on /b/'s command.

>Who knows what will happen between Shot 1 and Shot x? What sort of antics can /b/ convince me to get up to?
>Will I be easier to convince after one or two or will it take the whole bottle for Anon to even listen? (It won't)
>For extra luls, when uploading photo, also give me any word no longer than 20 letters and I will write this word on my arm.
>End photo should be epic.

>Believe it or not, I'm not writing and doing all of this only for someone to say "OP didn't deliver, what's new?"
>OP WILL BLOODY WELL DELIVER!
(cont.)