Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[97 / 31 / ?]

ID:D5trtxMm No.428346029 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is my first and last time posting on this website. My son was in a drunk driving accident yesterday and his last dying words were: Mom, do a barrel roll. I did a Google research on it and that led me ultimately here.

Looking at your website for the last hour I have seen:

* Pictures of corpses
* Misogyny
* Terrorism
* Discussion of rape
* Encouraging suicide
* Encouraging the use of drugs and alcohol

There is a line between free speech and insane disgusting crap that has already been detrimental to the lives of MY children and I am sure children across the world. It says i have to post an image so i did but i just want you to know that i have started my campaigning against your website as of today. If you as an online community do not clean up your act, i will be forced to take legal actions against your website. I myself am a very rich woman, and i will be sure to get the best team of lawyers to do the mash, to do the monster mash. The monster mash, it was a graveyard smash.