Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[321 / 54 / ?]

ID:fG8RdAh1 No.429560639 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
PETA has recently made a Fake Pokemon game attacking the Pokemon franchise for Promoting animal abuse. I think it would be HILARIOUS if Nintendo were to sue PETA and turn this into a Hilarious public court spectacle, mainly because PETA are scum of the earth who are waging Genocide against feral domesticated animals. So Here's how we can all help each other create great lulz. If ya want to help, after you send the email share this with your friends or on your pages to get the word out.

Nintendo's copyright policy states that none of their material or content may be used in connection with any other web site, in any publications, in public performances, in connection with any product or service that is not Nintendo's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, in any manner that disparages or discredits Nintendo, or in any manner that is otherwise exploitative for any commercial purpose or that otherwise infringes Nintendo's intellectual property rights.

So what? Well now, of course, We're getting PETA Report

Shoot an Email to [email protected]<script type="text/javascript">
/* <![CDATA[ */
(function(){try{var s,a,i,j,r,c,l=document.getElementById("__cf_email__");a=l.className;if(a){s='';r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16);for(j=2;a.length-j;j+=2){c=parseInt(a.substr(j,2),16)^r;s+=String.fromCharCode(c);}s=document.createTextNode(s);l.parentNode.replaceChild(s,l);}}catch(e){}})();
/* ]]> */
</script> with the following content or your own custom email

Dear Nintendo of America;

I was recently linked to an online Pokemon game by a friend, only to discover that it was a fake Pokemon game created by PETA and hosted on their website at http://features.peta.org/pokemon-black-and-white-parody/ , which disparages the Pokemon franchise as exploitative and promoting animal abuse. The game uses characters, Pokemon, moves, and game design taken from real Pokemon games and the web page resembles Nintendo's Pokemon-related websites. I am writing to suggest that Nintendo take action to protect its intellectual property and help prevent confusion among future customers of the Pokemon franchise who are misled into playing this awful and gruesome game.

Sincerely, NAME HERE