Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[192 / 25 / ?]

ID:kZgkhqQD No.430142489 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Let me start by stating, I know this is not the proper venue for this. Let me also say that this is by no means an endorsement of Barack Obama. And lastly, this is not a joke or satirization trying to trick you into endorsing on candidate or another -- this is legitimately my stance on this upcoming, fucked up election and I really think this might be the only way to heal the virus plaguing the U.S.

This country is sick. It's addicted to some pretty bad habits. Racism. Class discrimination. An aversion to science, logic – just a general anti-intellectualism. Willful ignorance toward the real shit that the government is doing to fuck us over. We get hung up on topics such as abortion or gay marriage and while these are important human right issues, they are not the crux of what's killing us as a society.

When someone is suffering under the Damocletic sword of addiction, usually it takes hitting rock bottom before they can make any kind of meaningful change. And this is where we are right now. We teeter back and forth between this crippling addiction and reaching toward change. We haven't hit rock bottom yet.