Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[328 / 58 / ?]

ID:LjqqG92I No.442923635 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/b/ros, help me out.

Since the age of 4 I've had a best friend we'll name "Jess". We're more than best friends - fuck that friend zone shit. When we were kids we'd kiss and hold hands like we were against the world and when the time came, we decided as "best friends" to lose our virginity to one another. We share everything.

When I had girlfriends, some sneak over to my house and sleep in my bed like we did when we had sleepovers. We'd discuss anarchism, the world, space, sex, partners, the future. Everything. We'd end by having sex and sleeping together. The same happened when she had boyfriends.

Now 18/19, things have gotten serious. We still share this amazing bond but her boyfriend proposed to her and she said "Yes" in shock. It's scared the fuck out of me because now I might lose a part of my life. What the fuck do I do? She rang me and apologised but now the question of love has come up... If she marries him then I might lose her as everything more than a best friend.

tl;dr

>Best friends with girl since age of 4
>Now 18 (her), 19 (me)
>Both have partners
>Meet up and have sex reguarly, share incomparable relationship
>She is now engaged
>Need to choose what to do

>Pic related
Hulp?