Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[117 / 13 / ?]

ID:3pFDCvYn No.447756997 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Anyone here study dreams/can help interpret this one? Thanks.

Hey guys,
So I had this dream last night, and it was probably the best I've had in a long time.

I can't remember how it started, but I remember everything near the end; the most important part. I live in a place where it doesn't snow, but in my dream, it snowed. The snow was warm, and I started making snow angels on my balcony, but it was very shortlasting. As I was doing this, guests came over who flew in from who knows where, and they were invited in by myself, as I was the only one home. I told them to reside in the guest's room, and they did so. I was in my room which is down the hall from them, when I decided to check in on them, but I accidentally walked in on them fucking. Nevermind that, I went back to my room. I sat on my couch, and the girl that I think I have feelings for (she might have feelings for me as well, I'm really not sure) and she sits next to me on my bed. She starts talking about a class she took over the summer, and I tell her I might take it again. We then look at eachother as we talk, and I blabber about something. When I stop, we look eachother in the eyes, and she reaches in and gives me a kiss on the lips. Well, it wasn't really a kiss, but more of like a peck on the lips. I look at her, and I kiss her cheeks a few times. She then rests her head on my shoulder, and tells me in Russian (but she doesn't actually speak Russian)- "So you like me too?" (guessing she liked me in the dream)

So my question is, does the dream have anything do with anything, any relations between her and I? Thanks for reading.