Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[197 / 41 / ?]

ID:SD3KzAik No.448907664 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I love /b/ because you can ask shit you wouldn’t ask anyone else.

Anyway. My cousin (the pic isn’t her) broke up with her boyfriend about a month ago. She was all sad because it was a nearly 3 year relationship, but it seemed to be a mutual break up. She came over that night and was all bosnian and shit. Anyway, after that, since most of her friends were actually her boyfriends, we started hanging out a lot more.

About two weeks ago she confesses that she doesn’t really miss Brandon (her ex) himself, but what she misses is the sex. I tell her that I know what she means, since I haven’t been with anyone in a few months. We make some jokes about how were going to have these huge masturbation arms by Christmas and the rest of the family is going to be all WTF.

About three days ago, she calls me on Yahoo messenger and asks me, pretty much out of the blue, if I have ever cybered before. It takes me a second to process the question, but I tell her that I have. She tells me that she’s chatting to some dude in Brazil or something, and he’s trying to cyber her. I laugh, but she doesn’t, so I say “fuck it, go for it if you want.”