Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[376 / 56 / ?]

ID:jn7mqGOv No.449301674 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I just heard of this website off of the Warrior Forum and I have to say the things posted here are absolutely disgusting. My friend has a son that comes here and she told me about it, which completely shocked an appalled me.

I've seen gore and even someone threatening to commit suicide. Surely, you do realize this is against the law to encourage this kind of behavior and that you will be charged as an accessory to murder if they were to actually do it.

I actually debated calling the police but I wanted to talk to someone from the site first. I can't find customer support or any kind of contact information here. Who do I go to? I don't want to call the police but I will if I have to.

I've seen a couple of people on the Warrior Forum mention this site now and I have to say you are all sick and need to seek immediate help. You should all consider counseling and start thinking of other people's feelings. Some of the things you people say can really hurt. Now, who can I contact from here that will assist me?

God bless and I hope you all consider changing your ways. May God be with you all.