Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[536 / 74 / ?]

ID:hYpqmQGj No.452153060 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What to do /b/? I've been in love with the same girl for basically all my life but the situation is all fucked up now and I don't know how to stop fucking caring about her. Pic related, it's her

>Be crushin on same girl for all my life
>Knew her since kindergarten
>Her parents are poor and live in a one bedroom with four kids so they don’t care she sleeps over most nights
>Hang out almost everyday for years
>All our friends joke about us getting married one day
>She knows I’m into her and she says she feels same way but “doesn’t want to label it”
>Get her to make out but really not much more
>Says she likes me too much and is afraid we’ll go all the way if we do anything more
>Resigned to being a virgin til I eventually marry this girl
>Both of us mainly hang out with two other guys (lets call Eric and Dave)
>Mainly consists of playing Halo at my house
>Sometimes smoke weed when Eric can get it
>Talk about parties but never get invited
>Eric starts hanging out with his oldfag cousin sometimes
>Make fun of him for hanging out with 37 year old
>Says cousin buys beer and lets him smoke at his place
>wellwhydidntyousaysointhefirstplace.jpg
>Start going to his cousins place to drink and play halo once a week when his wife and kids are gone visiting wife’s parents
>He buys the beer, has food, videogames, not bad situation
>He can have a pretty annoying bossy attitude and thinks hes the king of our weekly hangs but whatever
>Start bringing the pseudo-gf to these things
>Cousin is always eyeing the fuck out of her but she’s used to being the only girl at our hangs so whatever

Continued