Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[501 / 67 / ?]

ID:IAd0r7LZ No.452400805 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /b/. before i start, this is not a bullshit / scare thread. this is what i found, 100% OC.
I have something fucked up to share, I have no clue what the fuck I have seen.
I feel mind fucked and I am scared shitless.
I saw a scare thread on /b/ this year (2013) about a week ago.
Anyway, I saw someone post THE KING HAS COME and I thought it was creepy. Someone had replied to this with THE QUEEN LAYETH FLAT.
Now I thought this was bs but since I wasn't doing anything that day, I figured I'd google those two phrases.
As you may know, THE KING HAS COME, is just a bullshit scare thing for newfags.
But the other one, THE QUEEN LAYETH FLAT was completely new to me and to the search engines as well.
I searched for it to see if I had missed anything, so thought I'd lurk a little.
I find nothing about it, not a single fucking thing, so I give up. I just think it's some random anon posting it and forget about it.

>Continue post. Pic will be related. Just bear with me here.