Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[318 / 122 / ?]

ID:SF4ybZYX No.459101883 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello, /b/.

Today, I am here to tell you a story. A story of terror. A story of betrayal. A story of sadness. A story of awe. A story of triumph. I am completely aware of the warning on the top of /b/ that says, "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact." You'll have to trust me, but if you don't believe me, then go ahead and think of this as a work of fiction and falsehood. I can't stop you.

It all started like this:

> Be walking home in 3rd grade from school, middle of winter, cold as tits
> Walk by a house with a fence around it and three large dogs
> Two of the dogs were really, really nice and I would pet them every single time I walked past them, as their heads were a little higher than the metal fence
> There was a third dog, big German Shepherd, who had nipped at me a few times and drawn blood
> Avoided German Shepherd

> On particular day, all three dogs are out in the fenced area
> I'm wearing my winter coat
> The German Shepherd actually manages to jump over the fence
> Starts to bite at me

(continued)