Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[39 / 19 / ?]

ID:CWG4fLJ5 No.461011049 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have to wonder who first ate a chicken egg. I mean, this round object just comes right out of a chicken's rear. Did someone just lose a bet or something? I have no clue, man. Kinda like how it would feel to molest a toddler in the ass, except I know how that feels. If you've ever molested a toddler, you know what I'm talking about. Have you ever heard the phrase "once you go black you never go back"? Of course you have. But what about MJ? He went black, and he went back. Have any of you ever fondled your dog's anus? I have. It's warm as shit. Eventually they just shit, though, so that's not as fun. Still warm. I want to spend a day eating with my ass. Just go to fancy restaurants and shove steak up my ass, look the waiter straight in the eye, and say "my compliments to the chef". I would probably get kicked out. But then I would march right back in with my dog nipple vest and turn the waiter into a hat. I like hats. I also like tacos. I wonder if it'd be possible to fuck a fetus. Would it just kinda break around my dick, or what? I'm curious now. I kinda want to take a fetus, shove it up my ass, and pretend to give birth in the middle of a town square. Who thought up the idea of a fire drill? When I shoot up a school, I'm going to wait for a fire drill. They'll all just be lined up like fish in a barrel. I wonder how many fish it would take to make a fish scale dildo. Damn, I've been typing for the last eight minutes and I still have one thousand characters to go. oh well, back to typing. How may of you have shoved ropes up your ass and pretended to be assthulu? don't lie, you all have. We all have. Just go around with strings hanging out your ass, bent over, and getting people to worship your elder ass god. I'm going to go do that now.