Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[455 / 82 / ?]

ID:beE4SeXq No.461522075 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>"Honey, would you bring that box of books upstairs?"

>We had just moved in to our new house and were unpacking. I was between semesters at college, staying with my folks. We'd moved across town to a larger house in a better neighborhood and were almost done unpacking. The box was on top of a bookshelf. I moved to retrieve it, but my sister beat me to it. As she reached up, her shirt hiked up, exposing her perfect tummy. I gawked as she went up on her tiptoes, grunting slightly as she pulled the box off the shelf. Her shorts were cut so high her pockets were hanging out. I could see directly up the back. She was wearing white cotton panties with pink bows and pink, lacy trim. A slight sheen of sweat covered her perfect, toned ass.

>I glanced away quickly as she pivoted and handed the box to me, heart thudding.

>"Heads up!"

>I caught the box and staggered back slightly.

>"Thanks, sis," I said.
>She blew a strand of hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear.

>"Let's hurry up and get this shit unpacked, I'd like to get our rooms somewhat straight."

>"Ok," I said, "What's the rush?"

>"Nothing really, the clutter is just driving me nuts, and I'd like to get a change of clothes. Feeling a bit grimy."
>I took the box downstairs to the living room.

>"Thanks, hon." My mom cut the box open and began filling the bookshelf.

>"Molly and Jenn are coming over later to sleep over with your sister. Can you start the dishwasher for me real quick and help your sister do a once over on the upstairs bathroom?"

>"Sure thing, Mom."

>Molly and Jenn were my sister's two best friends...and they happened to be identical twins. Dishwasher started, I felt the front of my jeans tighten as I trudged upstairs.