Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[510 / 115 / ?]

ID:kRg9/Yz1 No.461733173 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am not exactly sure how I should go about saying this so I am going to be as straight-forward as possible. I intend on committing suicide tomorrow and I feel like I have a lot of things I need to do beforehand, and one of those things is finally sharing this story to someone other than myself. I have replayed conversations about this a million times in my head by now, but I want these words to finally be heard by someone other than myself.

I understand if you may not agree with a lot of what I tell you, and you may find it to be a bit pathetic, but I hope at least one of you can understand how I feel.

For site is anonymous so I feel completely comfortable, and in a weird way excited, to share my story.

Just so you know, this is not an impulse decision. I have thought about it for over a year now and the time has finally come. I am content with my decision.