Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[329 / 251 / ?]

ID:PQiE8q/h No.467315648 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have a gift for my fellow anon.

I've been organizing my folders & thought I'd make a sauce/delivery thread. Some of these are common that most would have, some aren't. Some have names, some don't.

This thread will have a wide range of women so just keep the whiny bitching to yourself. Asians, BBW, chubby, desi, MILFs, native, niggress, other leftovers, & teens.

I'll get it out of the way for you underage virgins: hurr durr weebo, hurr durr landwhale/fat, hurr durr there's a fine line between chubby & fat, hurr durr standards/deserpate/harpoons, hurr durr curry, hurr durr beastiality, hurr durr no such thing/pick one, hurr durr nigger/monkey/etc. These things are said in every thread, you're not original - shut up & fap. None of these women care about you & I doubt any in the world do.

And, yeah - I understand & I don't blame you if you don't trust anon (very wise move). All I can do is assure you that these are clean & hopefully others will clear up that fact (even though it's obvious some will troll... I'm just trying to be nice here). I was the original person who spread the Ld_Soffii Decime Pettii set (upload has like 8,000 downloads - I'll post proof in this thread eventually)

>Ai Sayama

http://www.mediafire.com/?drn4bjjd6yoy17x

>25 pictures

Just her nurse set. She probably has more. Random Japanese model.