Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[279 / 18 / ?]

ID:ZPIXONVC No.471221775 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
"Hey, Wake up"(Thread 2) (We're using this as title, I guess.

>Tell her you want her, but you'll have to pretend to have an interest in Felicia, or people will notice the odd way you are when you are with your sister, which will mean you'll both become social outcasts. You aren't worried about yourself, but you don't want your sister to lose her friends. You are doing this because you love her.

"I want you, but I'd need to have an interest in her otherwise people will notice strange behavior. I don't want you to become an outcast because of this. Would you be okay with that?"

She looks at you silently, thinking about her reply until finally nodding. She gives you a light smile, obviously relived that you wanted her after all. You get up and sit next to her on your bed and pull her into a hug. She looks at you quizzically only to be shocked for a second at you kissing her on the lips rather strongly. You then lay her on the bed slowly as to avoid hurting yourself and look into her eyes. She get off her for a minute as she takes all of her clothes off and helps you with yours. She then lays back down with you on top of her, kissing down from her neck to her supple breasts. This was really the first time you've gotten to see them so you marvel at the sight by licking each small nipple and taking turns sucking on them. You feel like you're doing it right because you hear Michelle moan kind of loudly.

Continuing to lick her nipples you slide a hand down to her bare virgin slit and slip your finger inside abruptly causing her to freeze up at the sudden penetration. You feel her body relax once more as you slip your finger in and out, increasing the volume of wetness. You guess that she's pretty sensitive as just the stimulation from your mouth on her breasts and and in her cunt causes her to climax. You feel her shuddering beneath so so you increase the speed of your finger while she's at her peak. Her moaning had gradually gotten louder and louder until (Part 1/2(3?)