Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[80 / 9 / ?]

ID:Eg2Xr1pK No.471395970 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
i need your help /b/. i'm trying to get a hold of my girlfriend but she is not answering her phone. i've tried several times in the last ten minutes with no answer. i am starting to wonder if something's bothering her ...me. perhaps she has grown tired of me and hates me. i sent her the following messages on facebook and it tells me that she has seen them, yet she hasn't responded... i need to know what to do.

16:33
hey. i've been trying to get a hold of you. please text me on my phone so that i know you're ready for my call. please i need to talk to you.
hey anon. i've been trying to get a hold of you. please text me on my phone so that i know you're ready for my call. please i need to talk to you.

16:40
hey. don't hate me for not coming around. please, i need to hear from you and i need to speak to you. please text me. i'm starting to worry a little.

16:48
hey if you can' t text me; message me here on fb; or anything... i need to here from you.

16:55
i'll try calling you later... i'm starting think that you hate me... i need to put my mind at ease. i love you