Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[139 / 15 / ?]

ID:kHnmCiA0 No.478923546 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, /b/, I'm in a bit of a state right now. Two of my best friends are in hospital, and I just finished stitching up the third. A torched shell of burnt metal is resting downstairs in what I guess you'd call my parking lot. The last 40 hours have been harrowing and I really need to tell my story to someone. I swear this isn't gonna be some bullshit spaghetti trollpaste. Here goes.

> be 22
> bisexual
> living with three other bisexuals
> Vincent, Rachel, Valerie
> something of a dysfunctional group, not going to go into bullshit exposition but you'll find out
> live by the coast in a university town
> all involved in life sciences (Vincent = 7th year med, Valerie = phd biochemistry, Rachel = masters cell biology, me = masters in genetics & biotech)
> be 6 months ago
> Valerie moving into apartment, we know her through Rachel (ex-hookup)
> first thing we see is a massive set of knives
> That Look shoots around the apartment, Rachel nods to both of us
> dinner starts going strange
> watch my fork melt into my plate
> wat.jpg
> i hear Rachel laughing, sounds like a million miles away
> broken glass, Vincent is giggling and crushing wine glass up in his hands
> Valerie isn't moving, just watching us, smiling
> ohyou.jpg
> i'm suddenly sawing into the table with my steak knife, just want to cut things
> SO FUCKING HORNY JESUS CHRIST
> feel hands around my throat, rachel and vincent are now on the floor
> must be valerie
> bitch drugged us MOTHERFUCKER

continuing soon