Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[5 / 0 / ?]

No.6574713 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
As usual Gabrielle’s stomach started to grumble even though it was only two hours ago they stopped and ate.

"How can you possibly be hungry so soon after having eaten two rabbits and three apples." Xena asked her eyebrow raised at the bard "Anymore and you would of started nibbling on my armor."

"What do you want from me? For three days I Had only a handful of nuts and berries while we were in that cave fighting that monster of Hera’s." Gabrielle’s voice was edging on anger.

"You could of went on to the next village or tried some hunting yourself." Xena said flatly.

"The next village was two days away." With her hands on her hips Gabrielle stopped "And besides you know I can’t hunt. So my dear warrior princess I had to survive on what I could find. Its like sucking on stones."

Xena stopped abruptly and turned to face the bard.

"You did what? Sucked on stones?" Both eyebrows raised and a smile crept across her face as she thought about her doing such a thing.

"No, I didn’t, It was a joke okay. But to answer your question, No, I’m not hungry anymore, all right?" Gabrielle abruptly started walking again. As she passed Xena and Argo she smiled to herself.

Xena shook her head, something she seems to do a lot at the bard. But loves her just the same.