Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!Gutm29O5FPS
[151 / 0 / ?]

!!Gutm29O5FPS No.73114021 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
No doubt you've found yourself alone on a weekend.

We've all felt it. Striving to do something with yourself, and definitely knowing WHAT to do. Of course it's for some reason or another that you can't get out and live life; break the umbilical bond with your computer monitor. You don't have friends, THAT'S why you spend your days here.

What if I presented you with a challenge? Not only a challenge but salvation at the end? A chance to leave your house, to jump head-first into something you don't fully understand. The first and last time you'll ever endeavor into the unknown. And at the end of this, you'll find exactly what you've been looking for all along? Your life will flow with the same ease as do the lives of all those you envy. This seems nonsensical, impossible perhaps, and nothing I say here will change that, the only way for you to prove me wrong is to find what lays at the end.

/b/, I present you with Basin Hills. A gentleman's challenge. Should you come to solve it, everything I've promised will be yours. Your first step is attached, everything you need to know is here. Good luck, and I hope you've filled your tank.