Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[6 / 0 / ?]

[1351360812] Erotica Extract

No.24303 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /book/. This is literally the first time I have visited this board, as I usually frequent /g/ and /sci/, but I was wondering if you could read a quick extract from a short Erotica story that I have written for my girlfriend. I guess I understand if I get laughed off the board, but any comments of all kinds will help me. I did read the rule(s) before I posted, it didn't really say I couldn't post this I guess.

"I rest my fingers on the lips, then slide them inbetween and start stroking up and down, you are so wet! You start moaning and gasping, which makes me just want to go faster, and make you cum again and again. You start to beg me to put my fingers inside you, so I get my middle finger and push it in as softly as possible, only halfway, you feel so tight! I ask if it hurts at all and you say that it doesnt this time. I tease my finger in all the way, its inside you so deep. I start to take it out, then back in, then out again, carrying on and speeding up as we kiss passionately. Your hips keep pushing upwards towards me, and I slip another finger inside your pussy and start fucking you with them. Our tongues are dancing to the speed of my arm moving, and I can hear you panting and gasping in my ear; I start to rub the front wall of your pussy with both of my fingers, it makes you whimper and put your hands in front of your mouth. Your sex is tensing up and I can feel you shaking with anticipation as you get nearer to orgasm."