Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[2 / 0 / ?]

[1386216020] minifigures

No.24914 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sparkman said, "Razenoid Destroyer, he hasn't been released into stores" Razenoid said "I like to get things earlier. The first thing is always the best" Then Gallotmon said "We don't care if you're human sized, you're going down Razonoid Destroyer". They all realized he was right, and were getting ready to fight him. Then, they saw a meteor falling down to earth, specifically towards the oil rig. They tried to move, but the meteor fell making a giant hole in the oil rig. Then the entire Earth stopped moving. Time was frozen still. The Minifigures then saw Mechtavious Destroyer trapped in chains. Then he said "Minifigures, the meteor has allowed us to stop time, so I can bring something to you." Then Ingram said "What is the prize?" Then Mechtavious showed his left hand. The Neo spacian flare scarab, who gave his life to save his fellow teammates.
Then, as they were all happy and cheering. Scarab said "listen to Mechtavious. No matter what happens to me, you must destroy Razonoid Destroyer." Then he was starting to fade because the cosmic time holder was fading., then Scarab said "everyone take someones hand and unite together." Then they each got someones hand, then Scarab used some cosmic power to fuse them, with the assistance of the Toy Boy bond to evolve ToyBoy further. Then, the time hold had worn off, Razonoid saw a bright light, saw ToyBoy evolve into Cosmic ToyBoy (brighter than regular ToyBoy) saying with a fused voice "Let's finish this Razonoid Destroyer, for humans for minifigures, and for everyone you have tried to hurt, this is the end of you Razonoid!" Then the two forces charged to destroy eachother