Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[24 / 22 / ?]

No.1682620 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Can we have a thread for images whose characters and backgrounds/settings are equally interesting?

I thought the boy in this picture was fairly cute, and his outfit is nice, but I ended up spending 10 minutes looking at and thinking about that cool hinged "wooden window" thing he's got going on in front of his desk. I'd like to have something like that, being able to let the light and the air in when you wanted, yet still having a fully functional wall when you don't. The landscape outside the window and the rest of the furniture are all very nice as well. It seems like it would be a very relaxing place to live.

Yeah, I know, this is /c/ and not /cm/, but I needed to post this image somewhere, and it seemed more like /c/'s kind of thing anyway. I'll post some similar pictures with girls in a moment.