Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!XK3/oMXBd.
[130 / 129 / ?]

Exotic Clothing Thread

!XK3/oMXBd. No.1894953 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Summer is rapidly coming to an end and school awaits my return. Before I leave, I ask my fellow /c/omrades if they would like to join me on another journey to the exotic for old times sake.

For all those who may be new to this journey let me give you an itinerary. We have been searching for exotic clothing from around the world and the realms of myth and magic. Folk costumes are greatly appreciated. We avoid Japanese clothing, not because we don't care for them, but because we are searching for something different. A very elaborate, ornate, or colourful kimono is still welcomed.

Yes it was I who originally sailed across the seas and travelled to distant shores years ago when I first arrived here. Let this thread be my gift to you, /c/, for years of enjoyment.